Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The church plant update

What a month it's been!  I've not blogged in quite sometime but it's not been for a lack of things to talk about. Over the next few days I'm going to post several shorter blogs that all feed together to form a greater message. And I'm going to break the communicators most basic rule right off the top here; I'm going to tell you how it all ends before I even begin.  

By the end of next week you're going to know exactly how you can be a part of this church plant project. Doesn't matter if you live 400 miles away or 4 miles, you can (and I hope that you will!) be a part of the birth of this new ministry.  God is moving and I'm so excited to see how he's going to use all of us to team together to reach His prodigal kids in the Plaza/Brookside area!  Please be in prayer with us this week.  It's an amazing and powerful thing to know God has a plan and humbling and exciting to know He lets us in on it!

till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment